« Home | Dell Battery Recall » | Asha NYC/NJ Half Marathon » | Karnataka » | Srirangam » | The "Other" India » | Chennai - As I see it » | Night Shots » | Guadalupe River and Pedernales River » | Inks Lake and Longhorn Cavern » | My Almamater » 

Sunday, September 03, 2006 

DSC_0143copy

picture perfect... nice shot krishna.. quite scary... whats the EXIF..?? crop panneengala...?

Thanks Anand...crop pannala.
EXIF:

Exposure: 0.02 sec (1/50)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 200 mm
ISO: 200

I took this in Six Flags Animal Adventure, NJ.

perfecto. detailed pic. the eyes are striking..

I'd been lookin at this pic everytime i visit your blog and i thought i wrote a comment already...
Nice shot, i like the details in this image. I'm sure you have more pics frm your visit to Six Flags...do post them.


Check this out:
Word Verification-ZOOhfybd

@Srikanth,
Thanks dude. :)

@ML,
Thanks. I actually shot this through the car glass window and had a Day Light filter on my lens as well. That kinda killed the sharpness a little. This was a burst mode shot and I liked the eye's position in the frame (almost on the thirds..not quite though). I have one more up in flickr and a few more pics with me. Will post them soon.

lol on the word verification.:)

Post a Comment