« Home | Inks Lake and Longhorn Cavern » | My Almamater » | Zilker Park, Austin » | An evening walk through my apartment complex » | Attention D50 users » | What do I think about Nikon D50? » | Green Belt, Austin » | Trailers » | Preface » 

Saturday, May 27, 2006 

Guadalupe River and Pedernales River

Today, I went to 2 state parks around Around. Guadalupe River and Pedernales River state parks. It was sub par. I was hoping to see a little more water in both places and more greenery. But I was disappointed. The landscape was pretty barren and searing heat did not help either. Add to this, a full house of tourists and I pretty much lost all enthusiasm to photograph. Long weekends are bad times to photograph landscapes and parks. Another lesson learnt. I am posting a few pics. I know they are not the best, but have to keep the trend going. :)

Flickr page for this set


nice pics krishna.... looks like u are traveeling :) nice... a good photographer needs to travel a lot.. i want to but.. not getting an oppurtunity:)

One suggestion.. If u can add a border to the pics, it will look more bautiful IMHO.. exp for portaits and lanscapes.. the framing comes out very well with the borders.. try it out and see.... :)

Thanks Anand..Will do from my next posting onwards..:)

I envy u .. :( no travelling at this end.. thanks for the sneak peek of what the world outside the lab looks like.

Nyns, Thanks for the comment. I attribute my new found wanderlust to my new photography gear and stuff. I feel guilty if I dont put it to use when possible..but yeah, it is a lot of fun. The only draw back is the HEAT. :(

hey - tell me how do you put this flickr slideshow onto blogger. you can mail me at dhanushgopi@yahoo.com

Post a Comment