« Home | The "Other" India » | Chennai - As I see it » | Night Shots » | Guadalupe River and Pedernales River » | Inks Lake and Longhorn Cavern » | My Almamater » | Zilker Park, Austin » | An evening walk through my apartment complex » | Attention D50 users » | What do I think about Nikon D50? » 

Monday, July 24, 2006 

Srirangam

UPDATES:
For people who would like to know a little more about this temple,
here are a few links that might help you.

1. Srirangam Wiki
2. The Temple Home page
3. Thennavan's Elaborate post on Srirangam


Came here from Thennavan's blog..

What a bunch of lovely pics... felt like being there at Srgm.. any news/pics abt Srirangam never ceases to impress me... very well done.

thalaiva...superu..enakku india poganum pola irukku :)

GOD BLESS U NO WORDS...............
THANK U SO MUCH

Post a Comment