« Home | WE'RE BACK, BABY!!!! » | Great Smoky Mountains » | Egypt » | Austin » | Yosemite » | » | Dell Battery Recall » | Asha NYC/NJ Half Marathon » | Karnataka » | Srirangam » 

Saturday, December 09, 2006 

Downtown, Austin

During my previous attempts of shooting the Austin downtown, I made the mistake of getting there after dark. The shots did not come out like I wanted. Chromatic abberation was quite pronounced. Thus, I planned to go again and try the same shot in twilight. Although I did not quite get there to catch the breaking light, I was able to take some shots in dull light, thanks to the cloudy day. More to come.

Austin Downtown - HDR

Labels:

why is the image flat?? somehow i dont see the depth of field...HDR?? nice reflection...

I guess the entire subject is at infinity and this was shot at f/11 that does not offer a lot of depth. I could play around to see if I could do a better job of processing. This is a HDR from 5 RAW images.

Post a Comment