« Home | An evening walk through my apartment complex » | Attention D50 users » | What do I think about Nikon D50? » | Green Belt, Austin » | Trailers » | Preface » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

Zilker Park, Austin

Today, I went to Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin. Though I have been in Austin for almost a year, I have never visited the botanical gardens before. I took some closeups there.
All of the shots were taken with my 55-200 lens (which is not exactly a macro lens) and for some shots, I used a closeup lens/filter.

Mode - Manual
ISO - 200/400
Metering - Matrix
WB - Auto (Seems to work fine)

Flickr page for this set


aaha..arputham..i am dumbsturck by the colors and angles.. chance illa... romba azhagaa irukuthu krishna... this is an awsome collection...

@Anand, Thanks. :D

wonderful shots...esp the water lilly/fly, very dramatic. Guess its time you started thinking abt getting a Macro lens.

Post a Comment