« Home | Trailers » | Preface » 

Saturday, April 29, 2006 

Green Belt, Austin

These are some of the shots I took in the Green Belt Trail, here in Austin. Also, I took the D50 with me. I am still not used to the controls. I feel, almost, all shots were a tad over exposed. I took close to 150 shots with bracekting on most of the time. I missed the early light and had to settle for the bright sunlight most of the day. All in All, it was a great experience. This place is about 4 miles from my home, bang in the middle of Austin City. Pretty cool. Will definitely go back soon.

One more thing I realised while climbing the 4 mile long, steep and slippery trail (Yup..was slippery/damp due to over night rain) with my camera gear/water bottle in the backpack was that I really need to start working out.:(

Flickr page for this set

very nice pics krishna... the dew drop pic caught my eye instantly... nicely done... keep them coming.. and as u said.. go to gym properly :P

@Anand,
Thanks. Dew drop picla, I just added a softening effect around the main focus area to smudge the rest of the pic and highlight the center. Guess that played the trick. Glad that you like it. And yeah, Have to start visiting the gym. Its been a while since I did that. :((

Dewdrop is cool. Nice pics Krishna.

Dewdrop is real good man.

yellow flower rocks!!!

@ML, Dhanush - Thanks.

@Saran, Yellow flower is probably the only color that was in the otherwise green and brown Trail. It was fresh in the moening sun.:)

Post a Comment