« Home | Preface » 

Friday, April 21, 2006 

Trailers

These are some of the shots that I took using my old Olympus C720 UZ and A Kodak P&S camera. Clicking on the main image in the viewing window will show the comments/tags attached.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Flickr page for this set

The pics are very good. Personally I like the following photos

1) sun reflection in sunset photo
I love sunset, and to see that in reflection is just awesome!!

2) Day break in key west (P1010056)
The ship, the clouds, the sun..its just a very very beautiful sight:)

3) P1010045
Though this pic doesnt have a lot of colors, it has sth to it that makes me feel peaceful...

@Anon,
Thanks for the comments.

I love the "Day break in key west" as well.

The most I like is the shot of the boat with the pink early morning sky. I like the vivid colors in that one.

krishna...pics are really cool..ellam water body picsa irukke.. where did u take it.. any lake around ur place.. awesome ones...

u got a great sense of lighting.. :)

the Day break in west is amazing. all pics are nice.. puthu camreaa vechi kalakunga:)

@Anand,
Thanks..:). The Sunset reflection and the 2 piers were taken near my home in Gainesville. Some were taken in Cedar Key, near Gainesville (The misty home, the barren lake) and the rest were taken in Key west, FL. I haven't been venturing out with my camera lately..so some are 2 yrs old (Key west pics). Glad that you enjoyed it. The speciality of Sunrise/Sunset shots is that the lighting is there for you to capture and all you have to do is pretty much decide the angle. Most of my pics, I have followed the then newly learnt "rule of the thirds" and hence, the image I want to mainly focus on will be around the intersection of the 1/3 horizontal and 1/3 vertical line - the lines you get if you split the Hori and Verti frames into 3 equal parts(The Boat in both pics and also the bird, although its not a great shot)

And thats pretty much the only rule of Photography I know..:)

Krishna:
You have some awesome pictures..Very nice.

Neat job krishna :) nice pics.. Enjoyed them.. well taken.

Great Pics Man. Especially the Keywest Photos. Also the one with No Title - the mist one. Beautiful.
Hey We share the same camera though the lens I Have are 28-80 and 70-300 mm ones.
Do post more stuff.

@Aravind,
Thanks dude.

@Dhanush,
Thanks. The mist one was not natural. I fogged the lens to create the effect . It was a clear day.:)
I am getting my new camera today and I ll play with it over the weekend. I ll surely post more pics soon.

@ Nyns,
Long time no see. Glad that you enjoyed the pics. Thanks for the comments.

Post a Comment